The Edmonton Area Alberta Dressage Association (EAADA)is a non-profit association of riders, owners, and supporters of the equine sport of dressage. We host Equine Canada sanctioned shows, clinics and "Roving Lectures" to promote the sport, with a strong focus on assisting and developing our youth through the Youth Ambassador initiative. We encourage constructive feedback and involvement of our membership and surrounding equine community through the many activities we host. Please feel free to contact us.
The Mission of Edmonton Area Alberta Dressage Association is to :
- Provide a supportive community of like-minded people
- Promote and encourage a high standard of accomplishment in dressage
- Offer educational opportunities to develop skills
- Connect members to local, provincial, and national events
- Enable riders, parents, coaches and officials to articulate and act upon their deeply held belief
in the virtues of the Seven True Sport Principles